We Kle Society's college of Pharmacy Gadag congratulate for
Ms. Kavya B kallappanavar and Ms. Gouri chinnayyanamath of B.Pharm IVth semester for? RGUHS short term UG project grant- 2023 (Rs15000).
He grant is given for the project entitled
- Docking studies , synthesis and biological evaluation of some novel quinoline derivatives.
- Intelligent Dentrimers for tumour microenvironment Responsive drug delivery.
Under the guidance of
- Dr.Ramesh V,M.Pharm PhD Principal & Professor and Mr.Pramod N M.Pharm (PhD) Associate Professor Kle Society's college of Pharmacy Gadag
- Bagged 12 ranks at D. Pharm. continuously from 4 years to the Government of Karnataka, Board of examining authority, Drug control Department, Bangalore.
- Teaching faculty gets updated by attending regularly the conferences, symposia, workshops, continuing Education Programs and Faculty development programs.
- Teachers are engaged in research activities and (in publication of research articles in leading journals) are publishing papers in leading journals.